How do we measure the success rate?
The ultimate goal for all of our guests is sustainable financial independence. As this is quite a long process, we have individuals or families graduate fully from our program between one and three times per year. However, along such a long journey, there are many successes to be celebrated, such as:
- Procuring employment
- Graduating from one of our shelters into transitional housing
- Completing the “Getting Ahead in a Just Gettin’ By World” Program
- Children’s improved academic performance
- Beginning and maintaining savings
- Earning a GED
- Creating and sticking to a budget
To learn more about our S4 Program (Shelter, Stability, Support, Success), visit our About Us page HERE, or to learn how YOU can make a difference in the lives of families and individuals in need, click HERE!