• Do you have a clean criminal history?
• If you have drug use in your past, have you been clean for 6 months or more, and are you in a treatment program?
• Would you be comfortable in a home-like setting alongside families with children?
• Do you value your privacy, and can you respect the privacy of others?
• Are you willing to adhere to program rules and requirements?
• Are you open to making new social connections to volunteers from our local community?
Contact our Director of Operations, Fran Doran, at 410-253-5414 to find out more.
Ms. Doran is the Coordinated Entry person for the Mid-Shore Roundtable on Homelessness, and has information and resources for the entire five county area. If you don’t feel like TIS is the right place for you, but would like more information about other local resources, feel free to contact us anytime.
Phone: (410) 253 – 5414
Click here for a printable guide to local Mid-Shore resources.
Click here for Maryland drug and alcohol rehabilitation resources.
Click here for peer-to-peer mental health and substance abuse services.
Our program operates 365 days per year with little-to-no government assistance. Your generosity helps fulfill our mission of ending homelessness on Maryland’s Mid-Shore by providing Shelter, Support, Stability, and a path to Success for families and individuals in need.
Help a guest recover documents like their birth certificate or driver's license
Provide 7 weeks of case management for a man or woman at Evelyn's Place
Subsidize a single mother & child in transitional housing for two months
Subsidize a family in a transitional apartment for a full year