2019 Year End Recap – A Look Back At What YOU Made Possible This Year!!
We want to share a sincere thank you to each and every one of our supporters for another amazing year at Talbot Interfaith Shelter. When we reflect on everything that has happened in 2019, we are blown away. It would not be possible without YOU. You have changed SO MANY LIVES!
We are currently serving 33 people, including:
- 11 Families
- 17 Children
- 3 Single Individuals
Good news this year:
- Three families graduated from our S4 Program, and are living successfully on their own!
- Four of our families moved from Easton’s Promise into our transitional housing, where they continue to participate in case management and classes while incrementally taking on more financial responsibility over time until they become fully independent!
- Four guests found new jobs!
- Four babies were born into our program, enabling their parents to raise them in a safe, stable environment!
- We extended our apartment program from eight to ten apartments. Nine of them are full, and the remaining apartment is ready for the next family that is ready to move from Easton’s Promise into the next phase of our S4 program!
- One family was successfully reunified, and are now living together in one of our apartments!
There’s much more good news to follow! Read the full December Newsletter HERE!!